Mahroz Textile Industries as a socially aware and responsible entity is determined to do its highest in furthering worthy causes that contribute to the lives of individuals and help better the standards of society as a whole. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is one of MTI’s core values and an integral part of the Company’s overall mission. With operations across the country, MTI’s utilizes its scale of operations as strength to positively impact the underprivileged people nationwide. By integrating CSR into our business strategy.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a way of life at Mahroz Textile Industries which focuses on the areas of Health, Education, Environment and Community.
Our Focus Areas
MTI’s CSR commitments include focus on four main areas namely:
- Community development and
- Disaster relief
- CSR activities/initiatives must be in line with company’s focus areas and the Company’s mission/vision/business activities
- Should improve the economic, social, health and environmental conditions of the community at large
- Undertaken amongst business and public stakeholders and regions across Pakistan as per need
- Must be accessible for regular monitoring and result evaluation
The MTI is manufacturer, exporter and supplier based company. We aim to achieve the highest possible level of satisfaction for all of our stakeholders by providing appropriate safety measures of our employees and general public. We believe quality and reliability of our services is central part of policy for long term relationships with customers and suppliers leading to capture market share and growth. We conform that none of our business functional department or processes are engaged in practice of child labor. We regret child labor and all of our employees are above 18 Year old. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified company to ensure that clients get consistent quality, and also possess ISO 14001:2004 to meet environmental policy compliance.
The MTI recognizes the importance of employee health in the prevention of accidents, injuries and fatigue in the factory, so that we are fully committed in health safety procedures including employee’s insurance policy
- Ensure appropriate procedures are maintained for reporting investigation and review of all safety incidents and situations likely to be hazardous to a safe working environment.
- Ensure all employees, contractors, customers, visitors and public understand their obligations with respect to occupational health and safety.
- Coordinate and employee health screening and counseling program.
- Provide appropriate training, instruction and supervision, dissemination of information and necessary reso urces to support employee health.
- Providing social security of employees and old age pension scheme are part of company policy.
All of our factory operations are ecological- friendly and MTI adopted think green policy and initiated appropriate plan for waste disposal in accordance with compliance of environmental law.
To ensure environmental policy, MTI is committed to improved integrated environmental policy through appropriate environmental management system.
A quality and Environmental management has been formulated to ensure employee involvement in developing and implementing a comprehensive quality and environmental management system and monitor and review its performance.
Seeking improvement of energy efficiency in all areas of our business, measure, monitor with the aim to reduce the direct carbon emissions created within our business.
The management is committed for emergency preparedness, in order to avoid the events, which are dangerous to human health and the environment.
Manage its business with foal of preventing incidents and controlling emissions and wastes to below harmful level, design, operate and maintain facilities to this end.
- Respond quickly and effectively to incidents resulting from its operations, in co-operation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies.